Bond Brothers Beer Company, at 202 East Cedar Street in Cary, is hosting the Mid-Town Square Spring Festival on Saturday, June 3, 2023, from 12 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. It’s free to attend.
This is a rescheduled date.
The festival includes new beer releases, vendors, craftspeople, food trucks, and live music. There will also be a Kids’ Zone.
Mid-Town Square Spring Festival Band Lineup
- 1:30 p.m.: Four Founders
- 3 p.m.: Ari Pappalardo
- 4:45 p.m.: The Good Doods
- 6:15 p.m.: Into the Fog
- 8 p.m.: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Mid-Town Square Spring Festival Schedule
- 12 p.m.: Start time
- 12 to 6 p.m.: Vendors and Craftspeople
- 12 to 9 p.m.: Food Trucks
- 1:30 to 9:30 p.m.: Live music
- 12 to 4 p.m.: Dedicated Kids’ Zone
- Check back soon
Check out a list of fall festivals and Halloween events in the Triangle, or take a quick look at upcoming festivals: