The popular Josh Cellars Jazz Series is returning to Koka Booth Amphitheatre, 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, for a seventh year, promising a refreshing mid-week break.
The shows take place Wednesday evenings from April 7th to May 5th, 2021.
Seating will be reserved lawn pods and reserved tables, and will be about $5 a person.
Reserved Gold Circle Tables: Located in front of the stage (no overhead table):
- 6 seat tables:$45 per Table)
- 4 seat pub tables: $30 per table)
Reserved Lawn Pods: Located behind the Gold Circle Tables, 6’ x 6’ lawn pods, 6′ apart:
- Max of 4 guests per pod. ($20 per Lawn Pod)
Reserved Crescent Deck Tables: Located behind the lawn pods (covered by a roof):
- 6 seat tables ($30 per Table)
- 4 seat pub tables. ($20 per Table)
Parking is free.
Gates open at 5 p.m. Music is from 5:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Schedule for Josh Cellars Jazz Series:
- April 7th: La Fiesta Latin Jazz Quintet
- April 14th: Will McBride Group
- April 21st: Peter Lamb and the Wolves
- April 28th: Tea Cup Gin
- May 5th: Freeport Jazz
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap
Upcoming Events in the Triangle -- both virtual and in-personCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Monday, April 19, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Weekly on Wednesday @ 5:00 pm (April 7, 2021 - May 5, 2021)