Jewish For Good, 1937 West Cornwallis Rd, Durham, is hosting the Jewish Food Festival on Sunday, May 7, 2013, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Admission is $5, and food is sold separately, through food tickets. Capacity is limited, so make sure to purchase your tickets in advance.
All proceeds from the Jewish Food Festival go to Jewish For Good’s Food Pantry.
Food is a great way to connect with a culture, and this festival includes food from several different Jewish traditions, so you can eat your way the rich history of the Jewish people. There will be food made in-house by the J Cafe and food from local vendors.
In-House Food Options
- Brisket Sliders on Challah Rolls
- Liver on Crackers
- Babka Slices
- Black and White Cookies
Food from Local Vendors
- Kosher Hot Dogs and Hamburgers from Chabad
- Beer from DurtyBull Brewing Company
- Falafel and Shwarma from Yalla Food Truck
- Pickles from Julz Creations
- Popsicles from Locopops
- (Vegetarian) Matzoh Ball Soup from Short Winter Soups
- Bagels from Isaac’s Bagels
Check out a list of fall festivals and Halloween events in the Triangle, or take a quick look at upcoming festivals: