The Historic Raleigh Trolley takes visitor through Downtown Raleigh to see historic sites and landmarks and to learn about the community and culture of Raleigh since its founding in 1792.
On Saturdays from March to December, the trolley departs from Mordecai Historic Park, 1 Mimosa Street. Tours start at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
Admission is $10 for adults, $6 for youth (ages 7-17) and free for children (ages 6 and under.)
You can find the schedule of Historic Raleigh Trolley, and buy tickets, here.
You can also book tickets by calling 919-996-4364 or visiting the Mordecai Historic Park Visitor Center.
Features of the Historic Raleigh Trolley
- 26-passenger capacity.
- Adults and children welcomed. Children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Trolleys are enclosed and heated and cooled for your comfort.
- Large windows provide clear views.
- Trolley drivers hold Commercial Driver’s Licenses for your safety.
- A handicapped accessibility lift is available on some trolleys. If this is needed for your group, please inform the rental personnel when booking.
- Trolley guides provided for historic tours.
- Bottled water is welcome. Please wait until after your trolley ride to enjoy other beverages or foods.