Jewish for Good, 1937 Cornwallis Road, Durham, is celebrating Hanukkah in several ways this year. Read about a few of them here, but find even more on jewishforgood.com/hanukkah.
It has an 8-foot tall Hanukkiah (menorah) outside the building, and each night of Hanukkah, all are welcome to see another candle light up. The first of the eight nights of Hanukkah is December 18th, 2022.
Learn about all of the Hanukkah happenings in the Triangle!
This family festival includes:
- Six giant inflatables! Bounce houses and more
- Obstacle course
- Toddler Play Land
- Ice Menorah Sculpting and Lighting
- Menorah ice sculpture!
- Kids’ Corner with arts and crafts, face painting, and more!
- PJ Library activities
- Latkes and sufganiyot for sale at the J Café
- Judaica goods/crafts for sale, from our local synagogues
- A gallery wall of our member’s menorahs, stories, and memories
Sunday, December 18th, 2022
Jewish for Good, 1937 W Cornwallis Road, Durham
$20-$25 (follow above link to register)
Join Jewish for Good for their second annual Hanukkah 8K and 1-mile Family Run/Walk. Whether you run the 8K or walk a mile you still get donuts and gelt at the end!
More Hanukkah Events the Triangle
Check out our list of Hanukkah events the Triangle, or look at a few upcoming events here: