Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Durham, at 1058 W Club Blvd, Durham (Northgate Mall), is offering a free self defense class for women on Saturday, February 1st, 2020, from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- How to break free from an attacker who grabs you without warning
- How to avoid being taken to the ground by a determined attacker
- How to escape from underneath an attacker who has you pinned
Please follow the above link to register. Space is very limited.
Additional Topics Covered
- The Four-Phase Attack Strategy Used by Most Predators
- The 6 Most Important Women’s Self-defense Techniques
- Critical Safety Strategies to Reduce Your Risk
- How to Avoid the “Triangle of Victimization”
Absolutely no experience is necessary. The seminar is designed for first-time students and is suitable for ages 13 and up. Girls under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The seminars will last approximately two and a half hours. Please wear comfortable workout attire. No tank tops please.
More free fitness opportunities
Check out our big list of free fitness opportunities in the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: