Widow’s Son Lodge #4, at 427 South Blount Street, Raleigh, is hosting the 7th Annual MLK Day Breakfast. This is a FREE event for the community.
It takes place Monday, January 21st, 2019. The breakfast starts at 6 a.m. The event includes activities and speakers, continuing until 10 a.m.
This annual event is a chance to pay tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and learn about the work still to be done.
Join the Facebook event for updates.
The food menu includes:
- Hash browns
The event includes:
- MLK History / Video Presentations
- Poet/playwright/lecturer Dasan Ahanu
- Raleigh City Council Member Nicole Stewart
- National Social Justice Organizer Rev. Erica Williams
- Spoken word artist/author Chenae Erkerd
Here are more MLK Day events in the Triangle: