The Fruit, at 305 S. Dillard Street, Durham, is hosting The Festivals of Art, Thought, and Culture.
These festivals are FREE when you reserve tickets in advance. They take place Friday, September 17th, 2021, from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., and Sunday, September 19th, 2021, from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The festivals include food trucks, an art show, speakers, fashion, live music and DJs.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
Here’s the schedule:
Friday, September 17th
- 6 p.m.: Bikes & Tattoos Art Show, and food trucks
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Concenergy Networking and Talk Series
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Ampbull Fashion Segment
- 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.: The Shop (Emerging Artist Showcase)
- 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.: Live music with Culture Power Hour Extended
- 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.: Fresca After Dark
Sunday, September 19th
- 11:30 a.m.: Bikes and tattoos art show and food trucks
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Storytelling Matinee (Grit: True Stories that Matter)
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Northside Rocky’s Photo Shoot
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Grit: Mental Health Matters — A Conversation
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: ATC Emerging Artist Segment
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: The Day Party Collective