The Rickhouse, 609 Foster Street, Durham, is hosting the first Durham Village Holiday Market from December 15th to 17th, 2019.
It’s free to attend.
- Sunday, December 15th: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, December 16th: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 17th: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Shop from local, independent food, beverage and craft producers, and work on that gift list.
Each night will have different food trucks. And a bar.
The Rickhouse is located in the heart of the vibrant Central Park district of Durham in a beautifully renovated warehouse–a perfect space for a European style village market.
- Sunday: American Meltdown and Southern Harvest Catering Company
- Monday: Boricua Soul
- Tuesday: Chirba Chirba Dumpling
More holiday markets in the Triangle
Check out our big list of holiday markets in the Triangle, or see what’s coming up in the next month:
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Monday, December 16, 2019