Dine Out Downtown is starting in Raleigh as the beautiful spring weather shows up, hopefully to stay for a while this time.
On Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., in April through June, the streets in certain areas of Downtown Raleigh will be closed to traffic. Tables will be out on the street to allow more room for outside dining, and there will be live music nearby.
You’re encouraged to call the restaurant ahead of time and make a reservation for a Dine Out Downtown table, but there will also be open tables for you to enjoy take-out meals from any nearby restaurant.
The schedule for Dine Out Downtown in April:
- April 3 – Fayetteville Street
- April 10 – Glenwood South
- April 17 – Warehouse District
- April 24 – Fayetteville Street
The Fayetteville Street participating restaurants:
- The Big Easy NC
- Capital Club 16
- Cheeni Chai + Coffee + Tiffin
- The Raleigh Times Bar
The musicians performing April 3rd:
- 5:30 – Garland Mason
- 6:30 – Dave Binanay
- 8:00 – Hoco & Mars
There is even free parking provided by Secure Parking. Use the promo code DINEOUTDTR at one of these parking lots:
- Call ahead to the restaurant of your choice to check availability of tables and make a reservation if able.
- There will be tables designated for restaurant dining as well as open tables for you to enjoy your take-out meals from nearby restaurants.
- Wear your mask, stay 6 ft apart, wash or sanitize your hands frequently. There will be hand sanitizing stations throughout.
- Alcohol is available for purchase only at restaurants and must be consumed at restaurants.
- Alcohol cannot be brought past restaurant barricades into open seating in the street.
- Dine out Downtown ends at 9:00 pm, but you are encouraged to stay downtown and visit restaurants and bars that are still open. We ask that you finish dinner by that time to help us clean up and re-open the street on time.
Find more information on Dine Out Downtown, including a map, here.
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap
Upcoming Events in the Triangle -- both virtual and in-personCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Monday, April 19, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Wednesday, April 21, 2021