Destination Dix 2.0 is a free, family-friendly party that will take place Saturday, June 1st, 2019, from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., at Dorothea Dix Park, 2105 Umstead Drive, Raleigh.
This event features a FREE ferris wheel and carousel! All rides, games and activities at the event are free.
The night will end with a fireworks display at 9 p.m.
Registration is not required, but is appreciated for planning purposes.
- Food vendors starting at 4 p.m.
- Live music
- Inflatable rides
- Field games
- Food and beer vendors
- 3:00 – 4:00pm – The SandBox Band
- 4:30 – 5:30pm – The Sunday Special
- 6:00 – 7:00pm – Hammer No More The Fingers
- 7:30 – 9:00pm – 120 Minutes
How to Get There
- The event will be on the big field at Dorothea Dix Park.
- The best park entrances to use are Hunt Drive off of Western Boulevard or Blair Drive off of Centennial Parkway.
- The address of the field is roughly 101 Blair Drive. Look for signs along Umstead Drive and Blair Drive.
- Dogs on leashes are permitted
- Bring a blanket or lawn chairs
- You can bring a small cooler or picnic basket of food, but there will be plenty of food trucks, beer, ice cream and more
- No smoking
- No drones
More upcoming festivals
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Saturday, June 8, 2019
Friday, June 14, 2019
Saturday, June 15, 2019
Sunday, June 30, 2019