The City of Raleigh Museum, at 220 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, is hosting the 6th Annual Day of the Deal celebration on Friday, November 4th, 2022, from 6 to 9 p.m. The event is in collaboration with Artist Studio Project and The Friends of COR Museum.
This year the focus is on children.
Visual artist Lety Alvarez will create the Day of the Dead Altar with the help of children from her art school and from local schools.
- Baile Folklorico Vicky Academy
- Trio Juvenil Huasteco
- Liliana Rodriguez
- David Garrett
- Danza Azteca Quetzalcoatl
- Craft table with visual artist Antonia Alanís
- Face painting with Pati Robles
- Day of the Dead bread by Panadería La Huasteca
- Hot chocolate provided by Asociación Dominicana de Carolina Del Norte)