Cary Downtown Farmers Market, 135 W. Chatham Street, Cary: is open on Saturday mornings:
- April to November: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- December to March: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
It features items grown or produced within a 100-mile radius of the market.
Start your Saturday morning shopping at Cary Downtown Farmers Market for locally grown vegetables and fruit, pasture-raised meats, eggs, honey, herbs, sea-food, cut flowers, landscape plants, crafts, pottery, jewelry, coffee, baked goods and more.
Scroll down to see special events at Cary Downtown Farmers Market.
Farmers Fall Festival
Saturday, September 28th, 2019
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
This festival includes:
- Local music
- Arts and crafts
- Food trucks
- Beer and wine for sale
- Pie-eating contest
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: Live music from the stage
- 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Pie-eating contest
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.: Live music from stage
More upcoming free things to do in the Triangle
Monday, September 23, 2019
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Wednesday, September 25, 2019