These events are on hold.
The Carrboro Really Really Free Market is just what it sounds like. A market where people bring what they want to give, and take what they find useful. Nothing is bought, sold or bartered for. You might find toys, books, clothing, DVDs, cupcakes….
It takes the first Saturday of the month at Carrboro Town Commons, 301 West Main Street.
It takes place 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Visit the Facebook page, above, to see what items folks are looking for this month.
You might also find:
- Musicians (feel free to bring your own instruments and voice to join the folks who were asked to play)
- Free haircuts (by folks who can do wonders)
- Bike repair (and teach-ins on how to fix your bike when it breaks later…)
- Craft tables
- Spoken word poetry (bring your personal work or work by your favorite writers
- Anti-oppression talks
- Free literature (whether its academic or radical or both)