Recognizing the need for outdoor gathering spots, the Town of Carrboro is waiving fees for pavilion rentals at public parks through January 31st, 2021.
This gives residents a place to safely meet, outdoors. (Aren’t we lucky we have mostly mild winters?)
The pavilions are located at the following parks:
- Carrboro Town Commons, 301 W. Main St.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park, 1200 Hillsborough Road
- Wilson Park, 110 Wilson St.
- Baldwin Park, 346 Broad St.
- Henry Anderson III Community Park, 302 N Carolina Hwy 54 W
Please continue to meet safely. If you’re gathering with people who you don’t live with, even outside, please wear a mask, stay six feet away and wash your hands.
Here are guidelines on gathering, from NCDHHS.
Park pavilions may be reserved by contacting Wendell C. Rodgers, Town of Carrboro Parks Facilities Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-918-7371.Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap