The Bazaar is a craft and art market that takes place in the fall and spring at Carrboro Town Commons, 301 W. Main Street, Carrboro. It’s free to attend and also features music, food and drink.
The next Bazaar takes place Sunday, April 7th, 2019, from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- September 8th, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., Carrboro Town Commons
- December 1st, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m., location TBA
Some of what you can expect:
- 30+ local makers
- Merry Franksters
- Baozi, Boricua Soul Food Truck
- La Luz Eats
- Yee Haw Doughnuts
- Cake Mommy
- Bull City Ciderworks
- Vecino Brewing Co.
- Boro Beverage
- Chatham Hill Winery
- Wine Bar & Event Venue
- Carrboro Coffee Roasters
- Selector B Steady spinning world beats
- Hooping aficionado, Bonnie Juice MacDougall