Triangle Restaurant Week is back! Restaurants all over the Triangle are participating, each offering a special meal at a special fixed pricing.
It will take place from June 6th to 12th, 2022.
Please also check out our whole calendar of food and drink deals in the Triangle.
Pricing for the event is $15 for a 3-course lunch, and $25, $30, $35 or $40 for a 2-3 – course dinner. Price is for each person and does not include beverages, tax or gratuity.
Restaurants from all over the Triangle participate, including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary and Morrisville.
Triangle Restaurant Week is a great opportunity to dine at a favorite restaurant, or try a new one.
Triangle Restaurant Week Restaurants
Here’s the current list of restaurants, but the list is subject to change. Make sure to go to Triangle Restaurant Week’s restaurant page to see the latest list, addresses, and menus, and to make reservations, if necessary.
- Daniel’s Restaurant and Catering
- Doherty’s Irish Pub – Apex
- Doherty’s Irish Pub – Cary
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Totopos Street Food and Tequila
- Frida’s Patio
- Urban Angeethi
- Peck & Plume
- Bee Banhmi
- Kipos Greek Taverna
- Osteria Georgi
- Market and Moss
- Bleu Olive
- Dos Perros — A Mexican Place
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Durham
- Local 22 Kitchen & Bar
- Mothers & Sons
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House Durham
- The Melting Pot — Durham
- The Restaurant at The Durham
- Red Crab Juicy Seafood — Durham
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill — Morrisville
- Anise Pho
- Caffe Luna
- Coquette Brasserie
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill — North Hills
- Midtown Grille
- Piccola Italia
- Plates Neighborhood Kitchen
- Shaba Shabu
- SmokeStacks Cafe
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse Raleigh
- Taverna Agora
- The Melting Pot Raleigh
- Tuscan Blu
- Vic’s Italian Restaurant
- Wye Hill Kitchen & Brewing
- The Raleigh Times
- Virgil’s Taqueria
- Young Hearts Distilling & Kitchen