The popular Triangle Oktoberfest returns to Booth Amphitheatre, 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, on Friday, October 1st and 2nd, 2021:
- Friday, October 1st, 2021: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, October 2nd, 2021: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: Adults age 17+: $20
- Saturday (all-day): Age 17+: $25
- Saturday (4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.): Age 17+: $20
$5 discount for seniors (age 60+) and military. Kids 16 and under are admitted for free. Ticket prices go up $5 at the gate.
This is an authentic German festival focused on family fun, traditional Bavarian food, local and authentic German beers from Munich.
Some of the features of Triangle Oktoberfest:
- Wiener dog races
- Stein hoist competition
- Futbol Zone
- Livestreams from Germany
- German brews and local craft beers
- Traditional Bavarian food from Capital Club 16 and Annelore’s German Bakery
- Brats from the Butcher’s Market
More Oktoberfest celebrations in the Triangle
Check out our big list of Oktoberfest celebrations in the Triangle, or look at a quick list here: