Wake Forest’s haunted history will come alive at Spirits of Wake Forest walking tours, presented by Wake Forest Downtown.
Downtown Wake Forest’s buildings and sidewalks have seen well over 100 years of history, and they have some spooky stories to tell.
This is the inaugural year of Spirits of Wake Forest….a ghost walk where you’ll learn about the tragic train wrecks, murderous mamas, and “borrowed” corpses that make up just a small piece of downtown’s haunted history.
Spirits of Wake Forest is planned and hosted by a volunteer committee, and all proceeds from ticket sales will serve as donations to further the mission of Wake Forest Downtown, Inc.
The tours take place from October 1st through November 1st, 2020, on Thursday through Sunday.
The tours will take place at 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and just 6 p.m. on Sunday. The tours last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Some tours have already sold out. Please read on for a link to buy tickets, and grab yours quickly!
The tours will take you through Historic Downtown Wake Forest’s business district, primarily along South White Street. The group will meet outside Wake Forest Town Hall, 301 South Brooks Street.
- Adults: $15 per person
- Kids (age 10 and under): $12 per person
Tickets are being sold in advance, and are subject to selling out. They are non-refundable and non-transferable. Buy tickets here.
All attendees under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours will be limited to a maximum of 15 participants and will be conducted entirely outdoors.
- All ticket purchases will be handled online rather than in person.
- The storytellers will make every effort to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from attendees at all times. Attendees who are not part of the same family group are also encouraged to maintain social distance whenever possible.
- Masks are required for all participants over the age of 5 and for all volunteers.
If you have questions or need more information please email email@example.com.
Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap