The folks who bring you Raleigh’s International Food Festival are presenting Raleigh’s International Wine Festival on Saturday, October 21, 2023 from 12 to 8 p.m. at City Plaza, 443 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
A wide variety of international wine suppliers are coming to Raleigh for this event.
- Karas winery, Armenia
- Interbolt products. Republic of Georgia.
- Cricova winery. Moldova.
- My story wines California.
- BWSC Organic vegan biodynamic wines from Italy, Austria, Spain, France
- City moonlight. Organic Wines from Spain.
- Lovemark Advance trading. wine from Argentina
- Interbolt products. sparkling wines from Ukraine.
- Larchago wines from Spain Rioja region
- Bottle Diplomacy. Wine from Spain and Italy.
- La Fiole wines from France
- Cork Capital. Wines from Macedonia.
- Fine Terroire. Wines from France.
- Ksara wine Lebanon.
- Anthony Alport selections, New Zealand
- Beer from around the world. Czech Republic, India, Poland, Ukraine, England, Germany
- Brueprint Brewery, Apex, North Carolina.
- Ghostface Brewery, Charlotte, North Carolina.
The festival is free to attend. Wine tasting punch cards will be available to purchase on site or in advance online. Taste 10 samples for $45. Purchase here.
You must be at least 21 to buy sample cards, but all ages are welcome at the event.
There will also be bands, performances, and a Halloween costume contest.
- Mama Nem’s Food Truck
- Poblanos Tacos
- Tacos Mamachava
- Bull City kbbq llc dba/bulkogi + bo’s kitchen
- The Rican Lab
- Island Cafe
- The raccoon Grill llc
- Kono Pizza
- Five Loaves and Two Fishes Jamaican Cuisine
- Oberweis Dairy
- Motherland Authentic LLC
- Merak Creations LLC
Check out a list of fall festivals and Halloween events in the Triangle, or take a quick look at upcoming festivals: