You can look at it like Prime Day 2 or as a super early chance at Black Friday / Cyber Monday shopping, but on October 11th and 12th, 2022, Amazon is hosting Prime Early Access Sale, which will feature big savings for Prime members only.
If you are not a Prime member yet this is one of the best times of the year to join.
You’ll get a free 30-day trial. Make sure to cancel before the end of those 30 days if you don’t want to pay. After that it will be $14.99 a month or $139 a year.
Check back soon for the special deals on Prime Early Access Sale!
Some of the benefits of being Prime member:
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep
Some Great Early Access Deals
We aren’t allowed to put the prices into this post, but these are some very good deals that we found. Supplies are limited.
2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB)
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black, Self-Cleaning