Phillips Farms of Cary, at 6701 Good Hope Church Road, Cary, widely known for its strawberries and corn mazes, is hosting a fun farmers’ market every Saturday this spring and summer, with plenty of things for the whole family to enjoy.
Shop for fresh produce, plants and flowers. Also enjoy live music, food trucks and a kids’ zone, which includes games, a cow train and wagon rides. ($5 wristband for cow train and wagon rides for the whole day.)
The farmers’ market takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Phillips Farms of Cary is kicking off summer with Peach Fest on Saturday, June 25th, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Kid Zone
- Food trucks
- Face painting
- Balloon animals
- Pint-Sized Pasture with their farm animals
- Live music
- April 2nd: Grand Opening with NC Eat & Play Food Truck Rodeo
- April 9th: NC Eat & Play’s Spring Hootenanny
- May 14th: Strawberry Fest
- May 21st: Food Truck Rodeo
- June 18th: BBQ Festival & Father’s Day celebration
- June 25th: Peach Festival