Phillips Farms of Cary, at 6701 Good Hope Church Road, Cary, is planning a fun fall season on the farm. They’ve made some changes to make it safer for this year, but there will still be a wide variety of fall activities going on.
They detailed their plans in this Facebook post.
Their Facebook page is the best place for updates.
Please check out our big list of corn mazes, haunted trails and fall attractions in the Triangle.
Tickets are on sale now for the Sunflower Experience! Opening date of the Sunflower Experience is Saturday, September 12th, 2020. The attraction will end when sunflower season is over (maybe around September 28th.)
- Every day: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Every day: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Price: $5. Kids under age 6 are admitted for free. Buying your ticket in advance is encouraged, as they are limiting attendees to 250 people per session. Professional photographers are welcome but required to purchase admission for all attendees of the photo shoot.
Read about more sunflower fields in the Triangle.
Opening day is Saturday, September 19th, 2020. Closing day is Sunday, November 1st, 2020. The farm will be open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays between those dates.
There’s a corn maze, wagon ride, cow train, pumpkins, and more.
One thing they’re doing differently this season is breaking up the day into different sessions and limiting the number of people on the farm.
- Fridays: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sundays: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Price: $12. You can pay at the farm or buy tickets in advance from the farm office.
Opening night is September 25th, and then it takes place every Friday and Saturday through October 31st, 2020
Last year the attraction included:
- Haunted hayride
- Haunted corn maze
- Haunted clown house
- Haunted gore house
They’re hiring actors!
- Fridays and Saturdays 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays: 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Phillips Farm of Cary has occasionally hosted Food Trucks on the Farm. If that happens again, we’ll let you know.
Oktoberfest at the Farm
Saturday, October 17th, 2020
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check back soon for details!
Pumpkin Delivery Service: If you can’t make it to the farm, they’ll deliver pumpkins to your business or organization.
- The farm is encouraging social distancing at the farm by limiting the number of people and breaking their busiest days into sessions.
- While we are not requiring face masks, they are encouraging it when social distancing is not possible.
- They have eliminated certain activities at our farm this season such as the corn box and bounce houses that would be hazardous.
- They have added 14 sanitizing stations around the farm and are encouraging people to use them after any contact with shared surfaces or people outside of their family/group.
- They are also training their team on increased cleaning and sanitation efforts for all farm equipment and activities area
- They are following all guidelines set by the NC Dept. of Agriculture in regards to COVID-19.
- They are asking for people to please be patient as we work through the best practices to effectively manage our farm this Fall season in a safe way that still allows for the farm fresh fun experience that people expect and love.