Phillips Farms of Cary, at 6701 Good Hope Church Road, Cary, widely known for its strawberries and corn mazes, is hosting a fun farmers’ market every Saturday this spring and summer, with plenty of things for the whole family to enjoy.
Shop for fresh produce, plants and flowers. Also enjoy live music, food trucks and a kids’ zone, which includes games, a cow train and wagon rides. ($5 wristband for cow train and wagon rides for the whole day.)
The farmers’ market takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Food Truck Rodeo at the Farm
May 21st, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Farmers’ market
- Eight local food trucks (see below)
- Beverages from Bubbly and Brew and Bond Brothers Beer Company
- Fresh kettle corn, ice cream, and more at Busbee’s General Store
- Live music with Raleigh Assassins Band at 11 a.m.
- Kid Zone with games, cow train and wagon rides ($5 wristband for cow train and wagon rides the whole day)
- Hot Chix Hotcakes and Chicken
- Luxury Franks
- Smiths Smokehouse and Smoothies
- Bombass Sandwich Co
- Las Gringas Tacos
- Pork in the Road
- Carriage House Coffee
- Funky Munkey Sweets ‘n’ Treats
- April 2nd: Grand Opening with NC Eat & Play Food Truck Rodeo
- April 9th: NC Eat & Play’s Spring Hootenanny
- May 14th: Strawberry Fest
- May 21st: Food Truck Rodeo
- June 18th: BBQ Festival & Father’s Day celebration
- June 25th: Peach Festival (Summer hours start: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Upcoming Events in the TriangleCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Monday, May 23, 2022