Oddville — A Festival of the Awesomely Strange will take place Saturday, November 2nd, 2019, from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m., at Durham Fruit and Produce Co., 305 S. Dillard Street, Durham.
This is an exposition of the world’s strangest art, photography, sculpture, and performance.
All mediums of art and photography (“or whatever’) are welcome.
This is also a costume party.
General admission is $12, but you can save money by being weird.
- Wearing a costume: $10.37
- Wearing clown makeup: $9.94
- Wearing a tinfoil hat: $9.94
- Dressed fancy: $9.37
- Bringing something strange and interactive: $8.99
- Wearing awful looking, insane looking makeup: $8.93
- Wearing a onesie: $9.99
- Wearing a wedding dress: $9
- I’ve brought a grand parent: $13.99
- I have a ton of makeup and have clearly been crying: $9.01
- I’m in a bathrobe: $9.99
- I’m here to yodel: $9.12
Follow the above link to the Facebook event for more ticket options, some of which aren’t appropriate to mention here.
Speaking of which — this isn’t really a family-friendly event.Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap