The sixth Latin American Festival will take place Sunday, August 25th, 2019, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., on West Weaver Street in Carrboro, between N. Greensboro Street and Lindsay Street.
It is free to attend this festival.
Dive into a vibrant atmosphere of diverse cultures, music, food and dance at the West Weaver St in Carrboro, between N. Grensboro St and Lindsay St. on Sunday August 25 from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
This is a free family friendly day that attracts a multicultural audience from Carrboro-Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas and creates a cultural space where residents can discover, learn and experience traditional and contemporary Latin American culture through music, entertainment, arts and food.
- 12 p.m.: DJ Arthur
- 12:10 p.m.: Mauricio Soto
- 12:50 .m.: Pura Vida
- 1 p.m.: Orgullo y Alma Latina
- 1:10 p.m.: Coronation of Miss Hispanidad
- 1:30 p.m.: Orgullo y Alma Latina
- 1:40 p.m.: Cesar Cordero y Su Tumbao Antillano
- 2:40 p.m.: La Regia De Monterrey
- 3:10 p.m.: Letal
- 4:10 p.m.: Takiri Folclor Latino
- 4:30 p.m.: Zumba
- 5 p.m.: Latin Swing Orchestra