Enjoy a fusion of fiery performances and ice sculptures at Downtown Cary Park’s Frost and Flame Fest: A Night of Fire and Ice on Friday, December 15, 2023, from 4 to 9 p.m. Downtown Cary Park is at 327 S Academy Street, Cary, North Carolina.
This festival is free to attend and you don’t need a ticket, but please RSVP to help with planning.
We’ve put together a huge list of holiday events in the Triangle, including parades, festivals, markets, Santa visits, and more. Check out our growing day by day list of holiday events in the Triangle!
The event features ice carving by local artist Todd Dawson from Ice Occasions and performances by the Carolina Circus Festival’s fire dancers.
Shop at the Holiday Night Market by The Night Market Co. at the Iey Ellington Lot across the street.
Bring the family for photos with Santa.
And the free ice skating rink will be open!
Schedule of Frost and Flame Fest
- Photos with Santa: 4-8 p.m. at the Academy Pavilion
- Fire & Ice Shows: 5-9 p.m. at the Performance Pavilion and Great Lawn
- Poetry Fox: 5-9 p.m. at the Bark Bar
- The Holiday Night Market by The Night Market Co.: 5-9 p.m. at the Ivey Ellington Lot
- Food Trucks: 5-9 p.m. along Park St Courts
- Skating Rink: 2-10 p.m. in Park Street Arena
Learn about parking and more information here.
Check out a list of spring festivals in the Triangle, or take a look at a few upcoming festivals: