UNC Football is playing its spring game on Saturday, April 13th, 2019, at 5 p.m. at Kenan Memorial Stadium, 104 Stadium Drive, in Chapel Hill. It’s open to the public and free to everyone.
This will be your first glimpse of head coach Mack Brown and the 2019 Tar Heels.
The format of the game has not been announced at this time.
Prior to the game, enjoy Fan Fest, which will be held inside Kenan Stadium from 3 pm. to 5 p.m.
Fan Fest features:
- Interactive games for kids and adults
- Meet and interact with members of the Carolina Football Family
- Prize drawings throughout the two-hour window
- Live DJ
- Rameses (available for photos)
- RJ (available for photos)
- Carolina football merchandise
Also going on April 13th is Jubilee Festival on Hooker Fields from noon to 5 p.m. This free festival (for both students and the public) includes:
- Bubble Soccer
- Face paint
- Flower crowns
- More crafts and activities
- Performance by student groups
Here’s even more going on April 13th on the UNC Campus:
- 7 a.m.: Tar Heel 10 Miler (Campus & Chapel Hill)
- Noon: Tailgate Guys Tailgating Opens (Kenan amphitheater)
- Noon-5 p.m.: Jubilee Festival (Hooker Fields)
- Noon: Women’s Lacrosse vs. Syracuse (Lacrosse and Soccer Stadium)
- 2 p.m.: Softball vs. FSU (Anderson Stadium)
- 3 p.m.: Men’s Lacrosse vs. Syracuse (Lacrosse and Soccer Stadium)
- 3-5 p.m.: Spring Game Fan Fest (Kenan Stadium) (Rain site: Indoor Practice Facility)
- 5 p.m.: Spring Football Game presented by Bojangles’ (Kenan Stadium)
- 7 p.m.: 6LACK Concert (Carmichael Arena) Tickets on sale to public for $30-$35