Lafayette Village, 8450 Honeycutt Road, Raleigh, is a European style village in North Raleigh, with locally owned restaurants, upscale shopping and underground parking.
It hosts many free events. Here is one, but follow Lafayette Village on Facebook to learn more and to stay up to date.
French Market and Seafood Festival
Saturday, April 20th, 2019
12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Free (you pay for food and drink)
- Fortune telling
- Strolling magic with Captain Jim
- Caricature Art by Simeon Taylor
- Aerial performances
- Hula hoop performance
- Hula hoop class
- Giant bubble maker
- Characters from Enchanted Wishes
- Live music by The Paul Bomar Trio
- Crawfish, shrimp, more, for sale