FlushFest is a homegrown music and film festival in West Hillsborough that supports the Appropriate Sanitation Institute, which has the goal of improving sanitation and water quality in crowded urban areas around the world.
FlushFest takes place Saturday, June 3, 2023, from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m., in a West Hillsborough front yard and back yard, 711 Eno Street, Hillsborough, NC.
Admission is by donation.
The festival includes live music, kids’ activities, a photo booth, food trucks, and more.
Check out a huge list of summer festivals in the Triangle!
- Griffanzo — jazz piano
- Stephen Smith — piano improv
- Mike June — Singer/songwriter
- Jen & David’s Omymachine — Singer/songwriter
- Stan Lewis & Iryna Tkachenko – Americana
- Sara Zaleta — French
- Rainbow Cabbage — Blues
- Son de Carolina
- Godi Godar — Congolese Marimba
- Eileen Regan & Tim Smith — Irish
- Silent films with live piano
- Max Lane — Singer/songwriter
- Amaicha Duo — Argentine Folk
- Sugaree String Society — Old-time
- Mebanesville — Trans-Atlantic Roots
- Red Kalyna — Ukrainian
- King Pappy — Rock
- Wesley Noog — Brazilian Sambasoul
- Jackson Street
- 3 Torches
- Project Mastana
- Footnotes Tap Ensemble with the Adam Price Group
- Piedmont Saxophone Quartet
- Merriment — British Isles
- Pop-Pop’s Pirogies — Polish street food
- 3 Boys Smoke Pit and Catering — NC BBQ
- Taqueria La Vaquita: Mexican food from Durham
- Ama’ Gees Jamaican Cuisine
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
Check out a list of summer festivals in the Triangle, or take a quick look at upcoming festivals: