Field Day is a new way to find and book local activities for kids and they’re launching in the Triangle area this week!
Field Day’s mission is to inspire kids to try new things and make it easy for parents to keep their kids active, engaged, and social outside of school. They believe nothing is more important than the local community, so they want to help small businesses and bring them the best technology to reach parents in their local area.
What Field Day is focused on for parents:
- Easy registration. Kids come with a lot of paperwork — waivers, allergy info, caretaker info, and more — so Field Day created a centralized, safe home for this information so parents only have to do it once.
- Activity inspiration. Sometimes it’s hard to think of ideas to entertain kids! Field Day wanted to create a space that remembers what your kid enjoys and makes it easy to rebook or find similar activities.
- Fast payments. Instead of entering your card info into each new website, they designed the app with all the ways you love to quickly pay, including Apple Pay!
What Field Day is focused on for partners:
- Reach local parents. Finding new parents take time and energy away from building great activities and keeping kids happy and entertained.
- Made with kids in mind. Kid’s activities have unique needs. Before-and-after care, attendance, special forms, different caretakers, medical info, and more. They’ve got it covered.
- Activity variety. Some activity providers offer one-off classes, others host week-long overnight camps. Field Day makes space for all activity types, even birthday parties.