The Town of Cary has a whole day of Easter celebrations on Saturday, April 13th, 2019. Most are free!
Here’s what’s going on:
Breakfast with the Bunny
Herbert C. Young Community Center (note location change)
Rain Plan: Breakfast with the Bunny will be held rain or shine.
Join the Easter Bunny for a delicious continental breakfast provided by the Cary Teen Council prior to Cary’s Easter Egg Hunt. Muffins, donuts, fresh fruit and more will be served. The Bunny will be available for photos and videos for ticket holders.
Tickets are required for this Cary Teen Council Fundraiser. Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance. Tickets go on sale Monday, March 11th, at Herbert C. Young Community Center. No tickets will be sold the morning of the breakfast. For more information, call (919) 460-4965.
$5 – Age 10 and older
$4 – Youth ages 3-9
Free – Children age 2 and younger. Must pick up an “Eat Free Pass” when you purchase your tickets
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Fred G. Bond Metro Park
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Enjoy family friendly activities and entertainment at the boathouse
- Check out a Town of Cary Police Car and Fire Truck and meet with Police Officers and Fire Fighters
- Bounce in the Bounce Houses
- Get your face painted
- Enjoy a fun, free magic show before the hunt
- Enjoy Refreshments or lunch from one of the food trucks (requires payment)
Join Scott Sheldon for a wonderfully entertaining magic show loaded with laughs and audience participation.
For more information, call (919) 462-3970.
After the magic show and Easter Festival, head to the Spillway for the Town of Cary Egg Hunt.
- Hunt area is divided into age groups: 5 and younger, and 10 and younger
- Collect as many toy-filled eggs as you can
- Check the eggs before you leave. Special eggs may have a “Winner” certificate in them redeemable for a specialprize. Prizes must be claimed the day of the egg hunt. Unclaimed prizes will be donated or reused in other programs
- Keep the plastic eggs or return empty eggs (same day only) for future egg hunts
Egg Hunt for Children with Special Needs
Bond Park Community Center
Join us for an Eggstravaganza, a very special hunt for children 12 years of age and younger with special needs, developmental and/or physical disabilities. Bring a buddy to help if needed. Bring your basket and get ready to scout the field for lots of colorful eggs.