It’s back! Well, not the North Carolina State Fair, not yet — you’ll have to wait until October for that.
But the N.C. State Fair is bringing some deliciousness to you with their Spring Food Fest, which will take place Friday, May 21st, to Sunday, May 23rd, 2021. Hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day.
This is a walk-up, take-out event, and free to attend. You just pay for your food. Face masks are required when social distancing can not be achieved.
In addition to the food, you can purchase tickets for the N.C. State Fair at the lowest price of the season: $8 for adults, and $4 for youth age 6-12. Available at to the State Fair ticket booth. The State Fair will take place October 14th to 24th, 2021. Tickets will officially go on sale in August.
The address is 4285 Trinity Road, Raleigh, NC 27607.
N.C. State Fair Spring Food Fest Vendors
Here’s a list of vendors who will be at the Spring Food Fest, with a few samples of what you can expect at each. See more info here.
- Angela’s Seafood: shrimp, fish, chicken sandwiches, fried bologna, hot dogs, more
- Rockin’ Comet Diner: Corn on the cob, chop-on-a-stick, lemonade
- Billy’s Concessions: candy apples cotton candy, popcorn, snow cones
- Brinkley Entertainment: Flavored candy apples caramel popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream: homemade ice cream, milk shakes, ice cream sandwiches
- C&J Smack Your Lips BBQ: shrimp burgers, cheeseburgers, ribs, pork chops, fried pickles, collard wrap, hot dogs, sausage dogs, french fries
- Cousins’ Confections: pretzels, funnel cake, fried Oreos, lemonade
- D&J Concessions: blooming onions, corn dogs, ribbon fries, fried everything, frozen cheesecake, funnel cake, Polish and Italian sausages, Krispy Kreme burger
- Douglas Farms: corn on the cob, lemonade, tea soda
- Fat Boys BBQ: smoked brisket, pork ribs, bbq pork, bbq chicken, slaw, baked beans redneck egg rolls
- Fun, Rides & Events: homemade ice cream lemonade orangeade
- Granny’s Funnel Cakes: funnel cake, fried Oreos, fried bananas
- Island Noodles NC: island noodles (vegan or teriyaki chicken)
- Kyle’s Concessions: Blooming onions, Philly steak and cheese, Polish sausage, fries
- Lee’s Kitchen: Jerk/curry/brown stew chicken, rice and peas, fried fish, french fries, mixed veggies, plantains, beef patties, coco bread, ox tails, chicken patties, spinach patties
- Mama Voula’s Authentic Greek: gyro, chicken kabob pita, veggie pita, humus and pita, Greek fries, Loukoumades
- McBride Concessions: turkey legs, lemonade
- Moose Joose Slush: frozen tea and lemonade, frozen coffee and mocha, Hawaiian shaved ice, frozen slush drink
- N&T Concessions: crab bites, fried trout, chicken tenders, fries, hamburgers, smoothies in a fresh pineapple or in a cup
- Off the Hook Seafood: bbq, fried or broiled chicken, hot dogs, corn dogs, fried or broiled flounder and shrimp, french fries, onion rings, hush puppies, boiled potatoes, green beans
- Party in a Pita: falafel, veggie gyro, hummus/tabouli pita sandwich, stuffed grape leaves, hummus with pita wedges, baba gahnouj with pita wedges, tabouli salad, veggies sampler, chicken pita, corn dogs, gyros, beer or chicken shawarma, baklava
- Sweet Southern SnoBalls: shaved ice with favored syrups
- Tropical Island Conenections: gyros, sausages, chicken fingers, chips, fries, steak ‘n’ cheese, funnel cake, fried Oreos, smoothies