The Streetery is returning to Downtown Durham! On the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m., certain streets will close to traffic and open to outdoor dining. Buy a meal from one of the participating restaurants and enjoy it at an outside table. The location will vary.
Besides dining, there will also be outdoor entertainment.
Here’s what’s happening April 10th, 2021.
The Streetery will be on Foster Street (between Hunt Street and Corporation Street), at Durham Central Park. You can see a map here. Keep reading to see the list of restaurants, retailers and performers.
- Afters Dessert Bar
- Auctioneer Bar
- Beer Durham
- Dame’s Chicken & Waffles
- Durham Food Hall
- Everything Bagels
- Ex-Voto Burrito Bodega
- Foster Street Coffee
- Liturgy Beverage
- Locals Seafood Market & Oyster Bar
- Lula & Sadie’s
- Marco’s 530
- Napoli Pizzeria & Gelateria
- Old North Meats & Provisions
- Rise Biscuits & Chicken
- The Glass Jug Beer Lab
- Auctioneer Small Maker Retail
- Bowerbird Flowers & Apothecary
- Cecy’s Gallery Studio
- Heal Tree CBD
- Jada’s Men’s Accessories
- 1 p.m. to 3 pm.: Darrien Rutherford, guitarist
- 5:30 pm. to 7:30 pm.: Matt and Maceo Grady, folk/soul duo
- 5:30 pm. to 7:30 p.m.: Dakota Fox, acrobat and stiltwalker
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.: The Cabinet of Wishes, performance poetry