Cedar Creek Gallery, at 1150 Fleming Road, Creedmoor, North Carolina, sells and displays the work over 200 accomplished craftspeople. It’s a gallery, a museum, a nursery and a community of working studio craftspeople. You can bring the whole family and not only shop for art, but also enjoy a picnic on the landscaped grounds.
Pottery & Glass Festival
Cedar Creek Gallery is hosting their 54th Annual Spring Pottery & Glass Festival from Friday, March 31st, to April 2nd, and April 8th to 9th, 2023, on these dates and times:
- Friday, March 31st: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, April 1st: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2nd: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8th: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 9th: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
It’s free to attend.
Check out a big list of spring festivals in the Triangle!
Come on out and enjoy the garden and grounds. More than 200 artists have work to discover in the gallery. Watch on-site artists demonstrate their craft and talk about their creative process.
- Raku firings
- Glass blowing demonstrations
- Glass bead pulling demonstrations
- Pottery demonstrations
- Wood turning demonstrations
- History Walking Tour of Cedar Creek
- Plant sales and advice in our on-site nursery
- Live music
- A different on-site food truck each day
The demonstrations are covered or indoors.
Look for updates on Cedar Creek Gallery’s Facebook page.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
Check out a list of summer festivals in the Triangle, or take a quick look at upcoming festivals: