Cedar Creek Gallery, at 1150 Fleming Road, Creedmoor, North Carolina, sells and displays the work over 200 accomplished craftspeople. It’s a gallery, a museum, a nursery and a community of working studio craftspeople. You can bring the whole family and not only shop for art, but also enjoy a picnic on the landscaped grounds.
Pottery & Glass Festival
Cedar Creek Gallery is hosting their 54th Annual Pottery & Glass Festival from Friday, September 30th to Sunday, October 9th, 2022, on these dates and times:
- Friday, September 30th: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1st: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, October 2nd: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 8th: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9th: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
It’s free to attend.
Fall is looking great around the Triangle, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, as well as our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes! We have also put together a big list of Halloween events and Trick or Treat events!
Come on out and enjoy the garden and grounds. More than 200 artists have work to discover in the gallery. Watch on-site artists demonstrate their craft and talk about their creative process.
- Raku firings
- Glass blowing demonstrations
- Glass bead pulling demonstrations
- Pottery demonstrations
- Wood turning demonstrations
- Plant sales and advice in the on-site nursery
- Lie music
- A different food truck each day
- Pumpkin Raffle to benefit CERF+ Craft Emergency Relief Fund
The demonstrations are covered or indoors.
Look for updates on Cedar Creek Gallery’s Facebook page.
Holiday Open House
On November 12th and 13th, 2022, Cedar Creek Gallery is holding a Holiday Open House.
- Holiday decor
- Stocking stuffers
- Hot cider and cookies
- John Martin’s Holiday Tree
- Hundreds of handcrafted ornaments
- A spectacular assortment of unique gifts
- The 2022 Food Bank Fundraiser Ornament
- Lisa Oakley’s Fused Glass Tree of the Year in a variety of sizes