The Carolina Hurricanes are hosting their 10th Annual Alumni Game on February 20th, 2023, at 4 p.m., at Carter-Finley Stadium. It is free to attend. No tickets are required.
The Carolina Hurricanes Foundation will be accepting optional donations at the gates. The Foundation awards cash grants to children’s charities and youth hockey organizations in North Carolina.
- Teams will be captained by Rod Brind’Amour and Justin Williams, and participating alumni include Bates Battaglia, Jesse Boulerice, Tim Brent, Erik Cole, Mike Commodore, Jeff Daniels, Tim Gleason, Sean Hill, Chad LaRose, Steve Rice, Aaron Ward, Cam Ward and Shane Willis.
- 2pm: Gates open to the public
- 2:30-3:15pm: Alumni autograph signing
- 3:30pm: Warm-ups
- 4pm: Puck drop!
Parking and Entering
- Parking for the Alumni Game will be $10. Fans can enter Carter-Finley on the east side through gates 8 and 9.
- Donation stations will be availble at both gates. Any donations collected benefit the Carolina Hurricanes Foundation. Both cash and credit card donations will be accepted.
Alumni Autograph Signing
- The alumni autograph signing will take place from 2:30-3:15pm at the East concourse. Limit two items per player per person. A special-edition Alumni Game puck will be available to purchase for $15, while supplies last.
The game will consist of three 20-minute periods, and one full intermission after the second period.
A limited number of fans will also be playing in the game. Those spots are sold out, though.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Triangle on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and it's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.