Capital City Bikefest is a three-day family-friendly motorcycle rally in Raleigh. It takes place September 17th, 18th, and 19th, 2021, at Tobacco Road Harley-Davidson, 1126 South Saunders Street, Raleigh.
This is a free festival that includes live music, stunt shows, food trucks, and more.
- Friday, September 17th: 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, September 18th: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, September 19th: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, September 17th
- 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.: Circle City Rockers
- 3 to 4:30 p.m.: The Sunday Special
- 5 to 6:30 p.m.: Ronnie Clinton
- 7 to 9 p.m.: – Rae Radick
Saturday, September 18th
- 10 to 11:30 a.m.: Chill E Mammoth
- 12 to 1:30 p.m.: Red Line
- 2 to 3:30 p.m.: The Blenders
- 4 to 5:30 p.m.: Pull up and Play – Show off your motorcycle sound system and win a $200 TRHD gift card
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Chasin’ Aldean
- 8 to 10 p.m.: Cowboy – Kid Rock Tribute
Sunday, September 19th
- 12 to 1:30 p.m.: Bender Street
- 2 to 4 p.m.: Rebel’s Fox
Ryan Lanier Stunting
- 2:30 p.m.: Other stunt riders
- 6:30 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 3:30 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m.
- 7:30 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
Friday Night Ride-In Movie
Enjoy a free ride-in movie on Friday, September 17th, 2021, at 7 p.m. Popcorn available from the Ladies of Harley group.
- Fat Boyz BBQ
- Jolly’s Catering and Events
- Jones Lemonade and Slushy
- Friday – Carolina Braised
- Sunday – Tacos Mama Chava
More at Capital City Bikefest
- Bike wash
- Vintage pro wrestling match
- The Hunnies Cheerleaders
- Friday Night Lights (show off your bike’s lights)
- Bedlam Vodka Tent
- Two Wheel Rider Awareness Rally
- Anchor Bar
- Axe Throwing
- 50/50 raffle for The US Veterans Corps
- Bike Blessings
- Pancake Breakfast
Learn all the details on the Capital City Bikefest website.
Learn all about some of the Triangle’s fall festivals, or look at a quick list here: