Calico Studio, at 1411 Smith Level Road, Chapel Hill, is hosting a fall makers market on October 2nd and 3rd, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days.
The event will take place on the front field, which is just 5 minutes from Franklin Street.
If you like to shop local for unique items, you will love our big list of markets all around the Triangle!
24 local makers will be selling their wares on the farm, everything from fine art to smoked trout dip.
There will be participatory art activities going on during the market, as well as music.
Vendors at Calico Makers Market
- Amy Irish – decorative & functional pottery
- B&C Boards – cutting boards & fine wood products
- Bullet Proof Sauces – made from scratch sauces
- Calico Creates – bags, jewelry, illustrated cards
- Cara O’Connell – green woodworking
- Catherine Kramer – mixed media & fiber arts
- Cathy Kiffney – ceramic artist
- Chatham Artist Guild – education booth
- Deborah Harris – porcelain wares
- Emily Eve Weinstein – paintings and printed matter
- Eva Green – basket weaver
- Kristin Bergsten – handwoven originals
- Minnie Gallman – photographer
- Richard Harber – handcrafted leather items & jewelry
- Roberta Marasca – metalwork jewelry
- Ronan Peterson – functional pottery
- Suijin Li – handmade jewelry
- Suzanne McDermott – watercolor paintings & printed matter
- Tankersley Farms – fresh rainbow trout products
- Tesoro – fresh pasta
- Vidabeth Bensen – screen printer
- Vivian Blanco – handmade jewelry
- White Oak Pottery – handmade pottery