Wilson Pride NC is hosting its inaugural Pride Celebration on Saturday, June 4th, 2022.
Learn about more Pride events around the Triangle!
The celebrations will take place:
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Treat Yo’ Self Bakery, 419 Goldsboro Street S., Wilson
- 3 to 9 p.m.: Casita Brewing Company, 217 South Street, Wilson
Follow Wilson Pride NC on Facebook for updates.
The festivities include:
- Community art project to “Spread Kindness Like Confetti”
- Drag Queen meet and greet at TYS Bakery
- ‘Show your Pride’ Photo Booth
- Resource Fair & Vendors highlighting-local makers, non-profits, and resources for LGBTQ+ individuals and allies
- Diversity and Inclusion training including being a trans ally, breaking binaries & gender identity
- Lip Sync Battle with local drag queens and performers
- Live music highlighting various LGBTQ+ individuals
- “Kid Zone” with kid friendly activities
- Evening Drag Show Hosted by ‘PRYZM’ & featuring Performances by Ebony Addams, Kiara Mel, Michelle Michaels & Jayden James Starr (ticketed event)