The 1st Annual Taiwan YES Moon Festival will take place Saturday, September 14th, 2019, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., at Harold D. Ritter Park, 301 W. Lochmere Drive, Cary.
This is a free, family-friendly festival.
Authentic Taiwanese food will be available, and there will be plenty of fun activities too.
Note: You must order food in advance! Here’s the link.
Taiwanese food for purchase will include:
- Bamboo rice
- Pork stew & rice
- Taiwanese pork hamburgers
- Rice bowl cakes
- Stir fried rice noodles
- Taiwanese meatballs
- Tea eggs
- Pineapple cakes
- Moon cakes
- Bubble tea
- Taiwanese musical and dance performances
- Taiwanese Culture Q&A Session. Feel free to ask anything you’ve ever wanted to learn about Taiwanese culture!
- Children’s games
- Softball tournament with Taiwanese Student Associations from UNC-Chapel Hill, Duke University, NC State University, and Raleigh Chinese Language School
- Discover Taiwan Contest with prizes
- More activities and entertainment are being planned
Follow Taiwanese Association of America – North Carolina Chapter on Facebook and let them know if you’d like to participate in the softball game!