Snow Day will be back at Waverly Place, 302 Colonades Way, Cary, on Saturday, February 29th, 2020, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Update: Time slots of sledding have sold out, but there is plenty more to do! (Scroll down.)
Tickets for an hour-long sledding pass are $8, plus fees. Both adults and kids will need tickets.
You’ll have access to two sled hills. Sleds will be provided.
Snow and sleds will be provided by Snow My Yard.
However, the event itself is free, and all the activities besides sledding are free.
Other activities include:
- Snowball fights
- Music from DJ
- Cookie decorating
- Balloon twisting
- Lawn games
- In-store promotions
- Treats for purchase from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Retailers at Waverly Place will be offering special promotions:
- Stop by the “Snowballs for Snow Day” cookie decorating station in The Park with the L.A. Bikini – Cary team.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – Cary, NC will offer hot chocolate, coffee and a selection of apples for purchase in The Park.
- Stop by to meet the Amazing Lash Studio team in The Park! While kids enjoy fun complimentary games and snacks, parents can take advantage of a raffle and special promotions.
- Enrigo Italian Bistro is offering 20% off all pizzas from 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Visit the Level Red Boxing Cary booth for fun demos and a chance to meet the team.
- The Hollywood Feed team will be in The Park with complimentary samples, treats and toys for your pet!
- Stop by VOM FASS Waverly Place for complimentary mulled cider and snickerdoodles in the store during Snow Day. Plus, attendees can pick up a coupon at the ticket booth to receive a Snow Day special in-store.