Update: This event has been canceled.
Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival will be turning Downtown Raleigh green on Saturday, March 14th, 2020. This is the 38th year for the parade, which starts at 10 a.m. at Lane Street and Salisbury Street. It lasts an hour or hour and a half.
The Wearin’ ‘O the Green Festival starts when the parade ends, and takes place on City Plaza at the south end of Fayetteville Street in downtown, along with some of the neighboring streets.
Enjoy live music and dancing, as well as shopping the vendor and craft booths. There will be kiddie rides and a bounce house on Leprechaun Lane.
Stage Schedule for Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Festival
Shamrock ‘n Roll Stage
- 1:30 p.m.: US Fleet Forces – Four Star Edition
- 2:30 p.m.: Ewes Tree
- 3:30 p.m.: Barleyjuice
Courthouse Steps Stage
- 12 p.m.: NC State University Pipes and Drums
- 12:30 p.m.: Triggle Academy of Irish Dance
- 1 p.m.: Lynn-O’Grady Quinlan-Connick Academy of Irish Dance
- 1:30 p.m.: Inis Cairde School of Irish Dance
- 2 p.m.: Annandale Center of Scottish Dance
- 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. Irish Session – all musicians welcome
More St. Patrick’s Day Events around the Triangle
Check out our big list of St. Patrick’s Day events around the Triangle, or look at a few of them here: