Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival will be turning Downtown Raleigh green on Saturday, March 16th, 2019. This is the 37th year for the parade, which starts at 10 a.m. at Lane Street and Salisbury Street. It lasts an hour or hour and a half.
The Wearin’ ‘O the Green Festival starts when the parade ends, and takes place on City Plaza at the south end of Fayetteville Street in downtown, along with some of the neighboring streets. Enjoy live music and dancing, as well as shopping the vendor and craft booths. There will be kiddie rides and a bounce house on Leprechaun Lane.
Shamrock ‘n Roll Stage – City Plaza
- 11:30 Nine Times Around
- 1:00 Parade Committee
- 1:30 US Fleet Forces – Four Star Edition!
- 2:30 Shanachie
- 3:30 Ceol Cara
Courthouse Steps Stage
- 12:00 NC State University Pipes and Drums
- 12:30 Triggle Academy of Irish Dance
- 1:00 Lynn-O’Grady Quinlan-Connick Academy of Irish Dance
- 1:30 Inis Cairde School of Irish Dance
- 2:00 Annandale Center of Scottish Dance
- 2:30 to 4:30 Irish Session – all musicians welcome