Mumkin Fest is a free family-friendly fest that takes place at Knightdale Station Park, 810 N First Ave, Knightdale, Friday, September 28th, and Saturday, September 29th, 2018.
The hours are:
Friday: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Here’s what’s going on each day.
Friday at Mumkin Fest
- Catch 22 A Capella Band
- Food Trucks
- Lassiter’s Distillery
- Oak City Brewery
Saturday at Mumkin Fest
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Vendors selling a variety of arts & crafts. Available items include metal works, homemade soaps, custom cups, bath bombs, pearls, clothing and much more.
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Inflatables
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Hay Rides
- 10 a.m. to 7 pm.: Food trucks
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m: Pumpkin Patch: Children receive a free pumpkin to paint with pumpkin purchase
- 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Beer garden with Oak City Brewery and Lassiter’s Distillery
- 12:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Bands
- 12:30 p.m.: Cara Yates & Twisted Fate (Country/Popular Music)
- 2 p.m. EG Peters (Top 40 Variety)
- 3:30 p.m.: Gen X Band (90s Cover Band)
- 5 p.m.: Funk N Disorder (Funk, soul, disco, R&B)