Looking for a way to celebrate Mother’s Day in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill or elsewhere in the Triangle? Your mom doesn’t want you to bust your budget! Here are some freebies, deals and free and cheap events 2019. More will definitely be added during the week, so keep checking back. Know of others that should be included? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Also, have you subscribed to Triangle on the Cheap’s emails? We send out updates around four times a week with all the latest deals, freebies and cheap & free events. And you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook too! More good stuff: Mother’s Day gifts from Groupon.
You might also be interested in:
- Free things to do this week
- 17+ places to get Mother’s Day Brunch for $35 or less a person
- Triangle Events Calendar
- Outdoor movies in the Triangle
- Summer concert series in the Triangle
- Free and cheap things for kids to do
- Free and discount days at museums
Mother’s Day food and drink deals in the Triangle
- Frozen Yogurt: Participating TCBY locations will give moms up to 6 ounces of frozen yogurt on Sunday, May 12th. Find your closest TCBY.
- Tijuana Flats: Moms get a free entrée, which also includes chips and salsa on Sunday, May 12th.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Moms who dine here on Sunday, May 12th, get a $25 gift card to use at a future visit, through June 30th.
- Pressed by Spanglish: Moms eat free Sunday, May 12th, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. They get a free entrée and a free mimosa. 10630 Durant Road, Raleigh.
- Swahili Grill: Moms get 50% off on Sunday, May 12th, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. 3721 Sumner Blvd, Raleigh.
- LOTSA Stone Fired Pizza: Buy a pizza and mom gets her pizza for free. (Equal or lesser value.) 100 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill.
Mother’s Day Events in the Triangle
- Mother’s Day Weekend Art Show & Plant Exchange: Luna Lee Ray Studio, 101 The Hollow, Chapel Hill, Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days
- Free Mother’s Day Pictures: Visit Bass Pro Shops (Cary) or Cabela’s (Garner) Saturday or Sunday and get a free photo. The first 75 moms to get their picture taken Sunday get a free plaid tote.
- Raleigh Garden Club Plant and Gift Sale: At Polk Historic House in Raleigh, Thursday, May 9th, through Saturday, May 11th. There will also be some free programming, including children’s programming on Saturday.
- Babysitting: Kraft is offering to pay for your babysitter on Mother’s Day, up to $100. But it’s a limited offer. They’re reimbursing families until they’ve paid $50,000.