Kids EveryWEAR Consignment Sale, which takes place February 8-11, 2019, has been voted the best in the Triangle and top 10 in the U.S.A.
You’ll find it at Cary Towne Center, in the 92,000 square feet of the former Sears store at 1105 Walnut Street, Cary.
Sign up to volunteer or consign and you can shop even earlier than the 8th. Read about the special hours for volunteers and consignors.
Consigner drop-offs are January 20th and January 28th. Register to consign or volunteer here.
On February 4th, there are some more opportunities for members of the public to shop early. Read about all the details here.
- Bring $15 for Habitat for Humanity: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Share Kids EveryWEAR advertisers and daycare owners
- Friends of volunteers and consignors: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Expecting and adopting parents: 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 1st time parents of children under 1 year and foster parents: 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Heroes, first responders, military, public servants, teachers, homeschoolers, doctors, nurses: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bring 3 canned food items per person: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Teen night. Ages 13 and up (parents welcome with teen): 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Look for the banner on the food court side of the mall for entrance to the sale.
Hours for public shopping:
- Friday, February 8, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, February 10, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. (50% off green and black prices)
- Monday, February 11, 10 am. to 8 p.m. (50% off green and 75% off black prices)