The 33rd International Festival of Raleigh takes place Friday, October 26th, to Sunday, October 28th, at the Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S. Salisbury Street, Raleigh.
- Friday, October 26th: 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27th, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, October 28th, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- $8 a day for adults 18 and up
- $6 a day for children, students and seniors.
- $20 for weekend pass for adults 18 and up
- $15 for weekend pass for children, students and seniors
- Family packs are also available for each day for a reduced rate.
On Friday, visit during lunchtime for FREE. The Globetrotter Lunch will be taking place Friday, October 26th, 2018, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
You can purchase food from 35 different cuisines, plus dessert. There will be Spanish music and Flamenco with the Ed Stephenson Band, and you can browse exhibits and vendors before the crowds arrive.
the 2018 theme is “Celebrations Around the World.”
The festival features:
- Naturalization Ceremony: Approximately 200 candidates from 40 countries take their oath of citizenship
- Over fifty local ethnic communities participating
- International food
- Cultural exhibits
- Ethnic crafts
- International bazaar
- Main Stage: Authentic global dances performed in traditional dress
- Biergarten Stage: Enjoy international bands and solosists whie you enjoy international beers and wines
- Cooking demonstration booths
- Sidewalk Cafes
- Dance performances
- Musical performances
- Kids’ Corner