The Holly Springs Farmers Market is at 300 W. Ballentine Street, outside the Holly Springs Cultural Center.
November to April
Every Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
May to October
Every Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
SproutFest : Kids Appreciation Day is on Saturday, September 2, 2023. There will be live kids’ music by Grandma Paula (from 9 to 11 a.m.), as well as these free activities:
- Scavenger hunt
- Guessing game
- Planting herbs
- Kids’ craft
Holly Springs Farmers Market hosts many special events throughout the year. Here’s what’s coming up in 2023:
- March 11th: Meet baby goats — goat-themed activities for children
- April 1st: Touch a Truck with the Holly Springs Fire Dept and Holly Springs Police
- May 6th: Grand Opening for the 2023 Season
- May 20th: Composting Day
- May 27th: Strawberry Day
- June 3rd: Market Anniversary
- June 10th: Pollinator Day
- June 17th: Blueberry Day. Also, meet baby goats and ostriches.
- July 15th: Corn Day
- July 22th: WinterFest
- Aug 5th: Watermelon Day
- Aug 12th: Farmers Market Week
- Aug 19th: Senior Appreciation Day
- Sept 2nd: SproutFest (Kids Appreciation Day) with Touch a Truck with Fire and Police, Kids music, crafts and activities
- Sept 23rd: Town Information Day
- Oct 14th: Costume Parade: Details here.