The Holly Springs Farmers Market has a new location, W. Ballentine Street, outside the Holly Springs Cultural Center.
November to April
First and third Saturday of every month, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
May to October
Every Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
They’ve got a special event coming up:
Pictures with Santa
Saturday, December 15th, 2018
9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Bring your camera, and you can take your child’s picture with Santa for free!
While you’re there, shop for:
• Fresh local produce and microgreens (grown in hoop houses)
• Artisanal cheeses
• Local honey
• Gourmet pastas and sauces
• Fresh baked goods…including vegan, gluten-free, and keto-friendly options!
• Prepared sandwiches, soups, and salads
• Local wine and wine jelly
• Infused avocado oils
• Pasture-raised poultry, beef, and pork
• Eggs from happy free-range chickens
• Maple syrup
• Award-winning pepper relish
• Fresh-ground coffee
• Giftable kits for soups, dips, cheeseballs
…plus natural bath and body products and more!