Crowder County Park, at 4709 Ten Ten Road in Apex, is the site for the 20th Annual Frog Fest on Saturday, April 6th, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
This is a free event.
Enjoy crafts, games, live music and tasty food from local food trucks. Meet and greet with live frogs and reptiles. For all ages.
Vendors and Exhibitors:
- NC Division of Air Quality
- Wake County Extension Master Gardeners
- Wake County Waste & Recycling
- Sylvan Heights Bird Park
- Carolina Children’s Museum
- Herpetology Club at NC State
- North Carolina Herpetological Society
- North Carolina Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- South Wake Conservationists
- Wake County Smart Start
Enjoy music under the Heron Shelter:
- Sandbox Kids and Family Fun Band
- Kudzu Ramblers
Food and Drink Vendors:
- Jonesy’s Concession & Catering
- Bandido’s Mexican Cafe
- Kona’s Ice
- Maple View Mobile
Free off-site parking and shuttle available at Middle Creek High School: 123 Middle Creek Park Avenue in Apex.
The lower parking lot will be closed during the event. The upper parking lot will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking attendants and Sheriff’s deputies will be on site to help the flow of traffic, both in the park and on Ten-Ten Road.