Visit homes on the Spring Green Home Tour and learn how a green certified home can save you money.
The houses will be open for self-guided tours April 27-28 and May 4-5, noon to 5 p.m.
- Homes are located throughout the Triangle area, including Durham, Orange, Chatham, Wake and adjacent counties.
- Annual multi-site tour of new homes (and newly remodeled) green home certified homes
- FREE, self-guided Tour that allows you to see first-hand advanced building practices and materials.
- Homes on the tour are certified through one of four programs: National Green Building Standard (NGBS), LEED Certified, Eco-Select and ENERGY STAR.
- No registration or ticket required. Visit as many homes as you like in whatever order is convenient.
- The Tour Guide (both printed and online) as well as mobile media apps will be available several weeks before the tour.
Join the Interest List to be updated as we get closer to the event!
The list of addresses will be available online, through the app, and in the tour magazines that will be distributed throughout the Triangle closer to the tour.Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap