The 19th Annual Caniac Carnival will take place on Sunday, September 30th, 2018, prior to the start of the Carolina Hurricanes’ season.
It takes place inside and outside of PNC Arena, 1400 Edwards Mill Rd., Raleigh, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Hurricanes’ preseason game at 1:30 p.m. is sold out (sorry) but you don’t need tickets for the Caniac Carnival.
It’s free to attend and parking is free too.
Here’s what’s going on:
- Inflatable rides
- Interactive games and booths
- Kids’ zone
- Sports area
- Live music
- Appearances by Stormy and the Pepsi Storm Squad
Caniac Carnival Drive
Help out the community during the 19th annual Caniac Carnival! The Hurricanes will be collecting much-needed items to benefit InterAct and Raleigh Rescue Mission during Caniac Carnival on Sunday, Sept. 30. Donations will be accepted at all entrances of PNC Arena, in front of the box office, and inside the VIP entrance.
Items needed include:
- Granola bars & nutritious snacks
- Bath towels & wash cloths
- Disinfecting wipes & hand soap
InterAct is dedicated to ending the cycle of domestic and sexual violence in Wake County, North Carolina. InterAct saves lives, rebuilds lives, and secures safer futures for victims, survivors, and their families. Raleigh Rescue Mission offers critical life-saving services including meals, emergency overnight shelter, and medical care. The goal is to help clients restore their lives through recovery services, adult education, housing location assistance and more.
All who donate will be entered to win one of the following prizes:
- Two (2) tickets to a 2018-19 Hurricanes home game
- Carolina Hurricanes replica jersey signed by the 2018-19 team
- Carolina Hurricanes replica hockey stick signed by the 2018-19 team
- Sebastian Aho #20 autographed photo
- Jordan Staal #11 autographed photo
- Teuvo Teravainen #86 autographed puck