Around the World of Mental Health is a free event presented by NAMI Durham and Project Passport on Saturday, April 18th, 2020, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., at Durham Armory, 212 Foster Street, Durham.
Experience immersive mental health and wellness activities developed by non-profits and businesses in your local community. Learn about how important mental health is to your daily life and what you can do to continue to maintain it! You are not alone in the journey to well-being.
The event includes:
- Over 25 mental wellness organizations and businesses
- Prize Raffles
- Food Truck Vendors on site
- Fire Truck Demonstration on site (for kids)
- Guided Meditation Booth
- Special Presentation by NAMI Durham
- Special Presentation by Project Passport LLC
At the event, grab your “ticket around the world.” Collect “souvenirs” and complete hole punches to your ticket at each wellness station. Present your completed ticket at the final station and you’ll be eligible for raffle prizes.