Whole Foods Market may not be the cheapest place in town for groceries, but now that it is part of the Amazon family, there are extra ways to save beyond the usual sales. Amazon Prime members receive exclusive deep discounts on select products every week and an additional 10% off sale items. Now you have another chance to make gains in the grocery game as part of Amazon Prime Day. Here’s how it works.
Amazon Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Food Market between now and July 16 receive a $10 credit to use on Amazon for Prime Day.
Note: You can try Amazon Prime for free, for 30 days.
All you do is scan the Prime Code in your Whole Foods Market or Amazon app (or have the clerk type in your phone number) at checkout. Basically you spend $10, get $10 of free money to spend at Amazon.
Amazon Prime Day is a bit like Black Friday in July. For two days only, Monday, July 15 through Tuesday, July 16, 2019, Amazon will offer tremendous savings on TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, fashion, furniture, appliances and back-to-school supplies and even stock up on everyday essentials.
But you only get the deals if you are an Amazon Prime member.
This is the perfect time to try a free trial of Amazon Prime. If you become a Prime member now and then spend $10 at Whole Foods Market, you get that $10 credit to spend on a super-discounted item during Prime Day 2019.
Some of the top Prime Day deals at Whole Foods Market include:
- Organic red cherries for $3.99/lb (save $3/lb)
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb container, $2.50
- Organic yellow peaches and nectarines, $2.49/lb
- Organic whole chicken, $2.19/lb
- Ben & Jerry’s and Talenti pints, 2/$6
- Alaffia beauty and body care products, 40% off
- RXBARS and nut butters, 40% off
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member you may want to consider joining. You have to pay a membership fee, but if you order a bunch of stuff online, the savings on shopping alone makes it worth it.
Amazon Prime members receive a many more benefits, including
- Unlimited access to movies and TV show with Prime Video
- Unlimited access to Prime Music
- Audible Channels for Prime
- Prime Reading
- Prime Photos
- Twitch Prime
- Early access to select Lightning Deals
- One free pre-released book a month with Amazon First Reads
Year-round, Prime members can also get deep discounts on select best-selling foods at Whole Foods Market, plus an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items.
Members receive Prime FREE One-Day Shipping and Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in more than 8,000 cities and towns, two-hour delivery with Prime Now in more than 30 major cities and unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on more than 100 million items.
A one-year subscription to Amazon Prime costs $119 (or $12.99/month), but you can get a 30-day FREE trial. Sign up for Amazon Prime now.
Whole Foods Markets in the Triangle:
- Raleigh: 3540 Wade Avenue, Raleigh
- North Raleigh: 8710 Six Forks Road, Raleigh
- Cary: 1028 New Waverly Place, Cary
- West Cary: 5055 Arco Street, Cary
- Durham: 621 Road Street, Durham
- Chapel Hill: 81 South Elliot Road, Chapel Hill