Amazon Prime Day is taking place June 12th and 13th, 2022.
Note: You can try Amazon Prime for free, for 30 days. If you’re going to try it, this is the time! You can cancel whenever you want.
Amazon Prime Day is a bit like Black Friday in July. For two days only, Amazon will offer tremendous savings on TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, fashion, furniture, appliances and back-to-school supplies and even stock up on everyday essentials.
The two-day savings event includes must-have brands such as Beats, Casper, ELEMIS, Levi’s, iRobot, and SharkNinja; fashion styles from Amazon Essentials and Simple Joys by Carter’s; and Amazon’s lowest prices ever on select products from Sony, Bose, and GE.
Early deals start June 21, including 55% off select Amazon devices, up to 50% off Fire TV, and more deals from top brands like De’Longhi, Dove, and SodaStream.
Amazon Prime Day
Make sure to check out Amazon Prime Day frequently, as many deals sell out quickly.
But you only get the deals if you are an Amazon Prime member.
Amazon Prime Benefits
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member you may want to consider joining. You have to pay a membership fee, but if you order a bunch of stuff online, the savings on shopping alone makes it worth it.
Amazon Prime members receive a many benefits, including
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep
Year-round, Prime members can also get deep discounts on select best-selling foods at Whole Foods Market, plus an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items.
A one-year subscription to Amazon Prime costs $119 (or $12.99/month), but you can get a 30-day FREE trial. Sign up for Amazon Prime now.Subscribe to Triangle on the Cheap